ENT/Otolaryngology Surgery Treatment in India
Minimally Invasive ENT surgeries offer significant benefits for patients that include a shorter surgery, faster recovery and less post-operative pain with few ef et al any scars.
ENT Surgery Treatment Procedures
- Balloon Sinuplasty is designed to enlarge the opening of the sinuses in order to improve air circulation. Physician threads a catheter up through nasal passages to the sinus opening requiring no incisions. With the balloon at the catheter’s tip inflated, micro-breaks happen to the paper-thin bones of the sinuses, enlarging the sinuses with no distortion to their fragile lining.
- Coblation delivers ultrasonic waves and low heat to the targeted tissue chosen to be gently dissolved while ensuring minimised damage to surrounding healthy tissues with least incurred pain.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery treats chronic sinusitis (recurrent inflammation and infection of the lining of the sinuses) or the often sinus headaches.
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery is performed by ENT Surgeon to treat tumours in the head and neck, while working closely along medical and radiation oncologists.
- Neck Dissection: Removal of lymph nodes and surrounding tissue from the neck is done for treating cancer. Selective, Modified and Radical extents are three defined scopes of extent
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: ENT Surgeons treat obstructive sleep apnea through removing some of the tissue obstructing patient airway.
- Parotidectomy: Parotid glands that lie in front of and below the ear form saliva. Sometimes, benign or malignant tumours develop in those glands and present as a lump in front or below the ear. Malignant tumours may heave weakness of facial nerves, enlargement of nymph nodes or pain at tumour site.
- These tumours need to be removed without injury to the facial nerve through superficial parotidectomy.
- When tumour requires dissection both above and below facial nerve, it is called total parotidectomy.
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery involves services of ENT specialists too. They work closely along facial reconstructive surgeons repairing complex defects arising out of cancer, trauma and other malignancies.
- Septoplasty corrects septum alignment and is used to remove the crooked portions from inside the nose with no external cuts or scar remains left on the face.
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy is course of action to remove troublesome tonsils and/or adenoids that become inflamed or infected often.
India is becoming the most preferred healthcare destination globally
The superlative medical treatment provided by the skilled doctors in world-class infrastructure at nearly one third the cost compared to Western Europe, North America and some Southeast Asian countries adds up to India’s credentials.
India harbours highly skilled team of doctors who use latest technologies to perform endoscopic nasal surgeries, skull base surgeries, ear and cochlear implants. In its top rated hospitals, the treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions in adults and children, along with problems in hearing and deafness, ringing in the ears, cancers of the ENT are extended. The ENT Surgeons in India use the latest technologies in field and keep up with the updated trends delivering high success rate of ENT Surgeries.
ENT Surgery Treatment in India is performed through cutting- edge clinical solutions, research, extraordinary patient care and infrastructure of world-class standards. ENT Surgery is a complex surgical exercise and needs highly skilled consultants, ingenious technical staff and advanced technology working with perfect harmony, enormous dedication and team work. India offers a one stop solution for all those seeking critical procedures such as ENT Surgeries.