Dr. Sufla Saxena
- Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Manipal Hospital
- MBBS, DNB (Paediatrics), MRCPCH (UK) Fellowship in Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology (UK)
Dr Sufla Saxena has been extensively trained in Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology in India and UK. She did her MBBS and DNB training from Indore and then moved to UK for further training. She has been trained in UK for six years and has done her Fellowship in Paediatric Gastroenetrology and Hepatology from Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital and Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK and did her MRCPCH from Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London. She returned to India and joined Apollo Hospital Indore in july 2016 where she established Paediatric Gastroenetrology and Hepatology as centre of excellence.
Fellowship & Membership
- Fellowship Paediatric Gastroenterolgy — Royal Manchester Children's Hospital (UK)
- Fellowship Paediatric Hepatology - Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK
- Life member of British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (BSPGHAN)
- Life member of European Society of Paediatric
- Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
- Life member of Indian Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ISPGHAN)
• She started the Celiac disease awareness programme at Apollo hospital Indore and has formed the city’s first Celiac disease support group. children with liver disease. kids( parents dilemma), rare case reports etc.
NTP Healthcare acts as a Medical Value Facilitator & does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The services and information offered on our website are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician.