Dr. Rajeev Verma
- HOD - Joint Replacement, Sports injuries & Orthopaedics, Manipal Hospitals
- MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics), SR (Trauma and Orthopaedics), MRCS (England), MSc. (Health Science and Practice-0rthopaedics)
Dr. Rajeev Verma, an expert in Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries and Complex Trauma & Limb Re-construction Procedures. He has more than 18 years of experience in Orthopaedic Surgery. Trained at premier institutions in India and the UK, his areas of specialisation include Primary and Complex revision procedures associated with Joint Replacement Surgery and Trauma Management on A0 principles. He takes a keen interest in Academics and Research. H is work has been published in various indexed journals and he also conducts numerous presentations at national and international conferences.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (Life Member)
- Royal College of Surgeons,England
- British TraumaSociety
Awards & Honours:
- Won the National Talent Search exam, conducted by the Government of India and was awarded a bursary for undergraduate medical studies.
NTP Healthcare acts as a Medical Value Facilitator & does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The services and information offered on our website are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician.