Dr. Puneet Khanna
- Consultant and HOD Department of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine, Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka
- MBBS, MD, FRCP(Edin.), FRCP(GIasg.), EDARM
Dr. Puneet Khanna is a dedicated Pulmonologist at Manipal Hospitals, DwarKa. He has more than 15 years of clinical experience in the field of Interventional Pulmonology, Respiratory and Sleep Medicine while working in some reputed hospitals in India and abroad. His special interest Iies in Interventional and Diagnostic Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Asthma, Sleep breathing disorders and Chronic respiratory failure in COPD.
Dr. Puneet Khanna completed his MBBS from JLN Medical College Aj mer followed by MD in Respiratory Medicine from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute New Delhi. In his Senior Residency he completed a certificate course in Critical Care Medicine followed by a registrar fellowship in the busy Westmead Hospital, Sydney Australia. 0n his return to India, while practicing in Pulmonology over the years, he attained European Diploma in Adult Respiratory Medicine and fellowships from the American College of Chest Physicians, Royal college of Physicians at Edinburgh and Glasgow, and the Geriatric Society of India.
Dr. Puneet Khanna is a registered member of Medical Council of India and Delhi Medical Council. He is a Founding Member of Innovative Physicians Forum and a life member of Geriatric Society of India, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM), National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP), Indian College of Allergy and Applied Immunology (ICAAI), Indian Medical Association - Karol Bagh Branch and Physician Society of West Delhi.
- Founding member, Innovative Physicians Forum
- Life member, Geriatric Society of India
- Member, Indian Society of CriticalCare Medicine
- Member, National College of Chest Physicians
- Member, Indian College of Allergy and Applied lITIITILIFI0l0g}
Field of Expertise:
- Entire gamut of services of Interventional Pulrnonology including Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Biopsy, Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy, Medical Thoracoscopy, Tracheal Stenting, Laser and Cryobiopsy, Foreign Body Extraction
Awards and Recognition
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (FRCP, Edinburgh)
- Fellow of RoyalCollege of Physicians(FRCP,Glasgow)
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians (FCCP), USA
- European Diplomate in Adult Resp Med(EDARM)
- Fellow, Geriatric SocietyofIndia(FGSI)
NTP Healthcare acts as a Medical Value Facilitator & does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The services and information offered on our website are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician.