Dr. Manoj Gupta
- Consultant - Liver Transplant and HPB Surgery, Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka
- MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery) DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology
Dr. Manoj Gupta did his MBBS and MS (General Surgery) from GMC, Jammu. He did Diplomate National Board of Examinations (DNB) (Surgical Gastroenterology) in the Department of Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplantation at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. He has experience of more than 500 Liver Transplant Surgeries inc I ud ing living and cada ver ic liver transplant, adult & paediatric, swap, combined liver-kidney and domino liver transplantation.
He has experience of performing complex Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic and GI Surgical Procedures including Liver Resections, Oesop hagectom ies, Gastro - du oden al Surgeries, Small Bowel Surgeries, Colonic Surgeries, Rectal and Anal Canal Surgeries, Shunt Procedures for Portal Hypertension, surgeries for Bile Duct, Gall Bladder Cancer, Biliary Strictures and Fistula, Pancreaticoduodenectomy, GI bleed, and complex fistulas. He has several National and International Publications to his name.
- FMAS- Fellowship Minimal Access Surgery
- MNAMS- Member National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Member- Liver Transplant Society of India
- Life Member- World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
Awards & Honours:
- Travel Bursary Award — IASG (2010)
- University topper (MS- GeneralSurgery)