Dr. Kunal Das
- H0D - Gastroenterology, Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka
- Mbbs, M.D., Mamc, D.M (Gastroenterology) — Gb Pant Hospital, Frcp (Gastroenterology) - Edinburgh
Dr. Kunal Das is a re n owned I nterve ntio n al Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist for last 20 years. He believes that patients’ int rest comes first and the gre test reward is a smiling and satisfied patient. Dr. Kunal Das has completed his MBBS and MD from the reputed MaulanaAzad Medical College, New Delhi under Dr. P. Karand super speciality Gastroenterology Training fr m G.B. Pant Hospital, lJew Delhi under the legendary Prof. S.K.Sarin. He is trained in EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound) from Kinki University, Japan and also has been recently awarded FRCP (Gastroenterology) from Royal College of Physicians - Edinburgh.
Dr. Kunal Das was previously working with Max Hospi I for Iast11 years as Associate Director, Gastroenterology. He is well versed with both diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopies including ERCP and management of all complex cases of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He is also a faculty in the only NBE recognised training centre for DNB(Gastroenterology) in the state of U.P. (MaxVaishali).
He has been recognised with several national and international awards including the prestigious Young Investigator Award for his research work. He has been invited to several national and international conferences as faculty. He has more than 40 publications in national and i ternational high impact factor journals and has alsowrittenseveral book chapters.
He has also been an active Membe f the doctor community in Noida and was the Vice-President of API-NOIDA Ch pt (2015-2017) and also Governing Council Member of Society of GlEndoscopy of India (SGEI).
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Governing Council Member of Society of Gastrointestinal End scopy of India (SGEI) (2015-2017)
- Vice-President of Association of Physicians of India (API) — Noida Chapter (2015-17)
- Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (IFUMB)
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Awards B Honours:
- Nominated as a Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (Edinburg), 2017
- Travel Award for Presentation at 2nd International Symposium on ALPD and Cirrhosis held at Kobe, Japan 2007
- Awarded Fellowship of ‘Japanese Society for Ultrasonics in Med cine’ —2007
- Young Investigator Award at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Asia Pacific Association for Study of Liver at Bali, Indonesia 2005
- Awarded the DST (Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. 0f India) ‘Awards Young Researchers to Attend the Meeting of IJobel Laureates and Students In Physiology / Medicine in Lindau, Germa y’ - 3
- Aw rded the Post - Doctoral Fellowship in Life Sciences by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India — 2002
NTP Healthcare acts as a Medical Value Facilitator & does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The services and information offered on our website are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician.