Dr. Anurag Saxena
- Head of Department - Neuro Surgery, Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka
- MBBS (Gold Medallist), MS, MCh (Neurosurgery), FRCS (Ed) Neurosurgery (UK)
Dr. Anurag Saxena is HOD, Neurosurgery at Manipal hospitals Dwarka, New Delhi. Dr Saxena has been one of the few neurosurgeons who have been extensively trained and qualiﬁed in India and abroad. He is FRCS (Ed) Neurosurgery from Royal College of surgeons of Edinburgh, UK and MCh Neurosurgery from prestigious GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University, India. He has fellowships in spine surgery and paediatric neurosurgery from United Kingdom. He has done his MBBS (Gold Medallist) and MS from MGM Medical College, Indore, India. He has been awarded with “Excellence in Health Care award” in Neurosurgery.
He is a highly qualiﬁed brain and spine surgeon with 20 years of national and international experience in his ﬁeld.
He was previously appointed with Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram and Apollo Hospital, Indore.
- College of Surgeries of Edinburgh (U.K)
- Neurological Society ofIndia
- Delhi NeurologicalAssociation
FIELD OF EXPERTISE
- Minimally invasive brain
- Minimally invasive spine
- Motion spinesurgeries
- Endoscopic brainsurgeries
- Endoscopic spinesurgeries
- Skull base
- Peripheral surgeries
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Preston (U.K)
- Hey Children's Hospital. Liverpool (U.K)
- Edinburgh (U.K)
- Wales, Cardiff, U.K
- British Journal Neurosurgery
- Bedside Intensive Care Medicine (ESBICM)
NTP Healthcare acts as a Medical Value Facilitator & does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The services and information offered on our website are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician.